Before I started with the Curriculum Design program I was unaware as what goes in designing thru a process. I was involved in creating a Diploma in Automobile Dealership Management but it really did not have the kind of Impact as I had not considered points like IMPACT on students while they learn and Being Stubborn but Flexible. While I went thru all the sessions a number of times I learnt -
1. My "WHY" of the design. How Passionate I am to create a program.
2. What are my Ethics and how do I apply in the program.
3. HOW do I create a right process to design a product.
3. What are my Core Intentions while I work on the project?
4. Am I ready to accept any flaws that come up post the launch of the product.
5. What is the Value Proposition I am offering to the audience.
6. Based on the Value that I am offering, what is the Pricing Strategy I must adopt?
A good learning of the above points I had and it is a True Eye Opener for me. Read more